You've been unable add a credit card to your Personal Heroku Account or Heroku Team.
If you are not able to verify your account, you will be limited to using the parts of Heroku that do not require verification, including Add-ons. Heroku Support is unable to force accounts to be verified; account verification is achievable only by adding a valid credit card.
Heroku requires credit or debit card verification as a security measure. Please note that the credit or debit card on file is only charged if paid provisions are utilized.
You must verify your account if you, or collaborators of your app, want to:
- Use more than one dyno in the app
- Add any Add-on, even if the Add-on is free
- The only exceptions to this are the free plans for the Heroku Postgres and Heroku Connect add-ons, which can be used without verification
- Add a custom domain
- Receive a transfer of an application that has paid resources
- Exceed the default one-off dyno limits
- Have more than 5 apps at a time
For more information on account verification, please visit our Dev Center for more information: