You'd like to add your VAT or GST ID so that it displays on your invoices for compliance.
To add a VAT or GST ID to your Heroku invoices, add this information to your Personal account or Team's billing page.
- To add a VAT/GST ID to a Personal Heroku account, select Account Settings in the upper right-hand corner of the Dashboard.
- Select the Billing option at the top of the page, under the header of Manage Account
- Select Add invoice address at the bottom of the Billing tab
- Populate the field Other with your VAT/GST ID
To add a VAT or GST ID to your Heroku Team invoices, navigate to the Billing tab of your Heroku Team.
- Select Change Credit Card
- Replace the card on file with the original card, or add a new card
- Add VAT/GST ID under the field Additional information
- It is required that you update the card on file to update the information displayed on your invoice.
Once you've added a VAT/GST ID, please reach out to the Billing Support team to re-issue invoices with the updated information. The Heroku Billing support team will be able to update the current invoice and 2 month's prior invoices.
If you make a change to your invoice address in March, we'll be able to re-issue January, February, and March's invoices. Older invoices can not be re-issued.
We've compiled a help article that answers questions related to updating address information. Please view this resource, as it's a related topic.