You've received credits from the GitHub Student Developer Pack and are curious why you've received an invoice this month.
The GitHub Student Developer Program grants a $7 monthly credit that can is applied to a maximum of one (1) Hobby dyno per month across your entire Personal Heroku Account. Please take note of the following aspects of the program in relation to how the credit is applied to your monthly invoice:
- The maximum amount of credits that can be applied per month is a total of $7.00.
- Though you may have $168 credits available, a maximum of $7.00 will be applied in any given month.
- You must have a Hobby dyno running on at least one app. If you do not have a Hobby Dyno running, the $7.00 credit will not be applied that month.
- A maximum of one (1) Hobby dyno per month will be the maximum benefit available to apply, at a credit of $7.00 per month.
- If you have more than one Hobby dyno running in your account, the maximum credit you will receive will be $7.00.
If you click on the Expand all link in your invoices, you'll be able to view which dyno received the credit. If you have many applications, you may need to drill down into each application until you locate the credit. Once the $7.00 credit has been applied, the remaining amount of the invoice will be applied to the credit card on file for your account.
To learn more about the GitHub Student Developer Pack, please view our current program description: https://www.heroku.com/github-students