I lost my MFA authenticator device.
- Non-enterprise customers: Contact email@example.com from your Heroku username for assistance.
Enterprise customers: Contact an Enterprise Account member with
managepermissions and MFA enabled. Ask them to: Go to the Enterprise Account
Accesstab - Click the pencil icon next to the user - Edit User window pops up - Click "Send MFA Recovery Token". If they don't see the "Send MFA Recovery Token" button for some reason, have an
adminon your Enterprise Team (or an Enterprise Account member with
managepermissions) open a ticket with us to authorize the MFA bypass for your account. If you are the only admin on the Team and Account, contact firstname.lastname@example.org from your Heroku username for assistance.
I lost access to the email address associated with my Heroku account.
- Heroku cannot help you obtain access to your Heroku account if you do not have access to the email address for your account. Please contact your IT department or email provider if you have lost access to your email address.
I forgot my password.
I can't log into my account. It says "Couldn't find that user."
- This means that either no Heroku account exists under that username or your account was suspended. Contact email@example.com from your Heroku username for assistance.
- If you get an "Unknown Account" email when attempting to email us, that means your account doesn't exist or was deleted for possible reasons listed here and here. Unfortunately, it's not possible to recover an account or its apps after they have been permanently deleted from the platform. You'll need to create a new Heroku account.
I can't log into my account. It says "There was a problem with your login."
- The password you entered is incorrect. Make sure that you're entering the correct password. If you've forgotten it, reset your password and log in with your new credentials.
I can't create an account. It says "There's a problem, something went wrong. Signup sequence:..."
- Make sure that you've enabled cookies and disabled your ad blocker. If you've attempted signup many times in succession, try again later.